Make and Takes are the best when you don’t have to cut the paper, right?
This is YOUR time to just relax and create with all the prep work done for you!
This year we have chosen the stamp set, CHOOSE HAPPINESS! It’s on page 118 of the Annual SU catalog. We tossed around sets from the Holiday catalog but decided to go with this versatile set that would last through June in case you want to use for classes, etc. We will have LOADS of samples and demonstrations focusing on the Holiday catalog to cure that craving, too!
No worries if you already own this one!
You will be able to substitute for another stamp set, same or lower price 17.95. You can make your choice when you register.
What to bring for Make and Takes
In order for 150 stampers to stamp at the same time, you will need to bring a few supplies with you. All the paper and embellishments are provided for you. The ink and adhesives you will need to bring.
SUPPLY LIST TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Soft Suede Ink Pads
- If you selected a clear mount stamp set, please bring blocks C, D and H with you.
- Scallop Edge Border Punch
- paper piercer and pad
- Adhesives like Snail, Tombow Multi (liquid green cap) and Sticky Strip for boxes.
- Paper cutter/scoring blade
- paper snips
stampin’ dimensionals & mini glue dots
You may want to bring a notepad/pen and camera to remember ideas
A scrubbie and mist cleaner of your own. The tables are big and hard to reach the middle for the baby wipes!